by the Manetti Bros
Italy 2021 133′
Clerville, 1960s. The infallible Diabolik, a ruthless thief whose real identity is unknown, has carried out another blow, escaping yet again from a police ambush with another clever trick. Meanwhile, there is great anticipation in town for the arrival of Lady Kant, a fascinating heiress who’ll be bringing a famous pink diamond with her. The priceless jewel does not elude Diabolik’s attention, who in an attempt to put his hands on it, gets enchanted by the woman’s irresistible charm.
But now the very life of the King of terror is in danger: Inspector Ginko and his team have finally found a way to draw him out into the open and this time Diabolik will not be able to get out of it alone.
Luca Marinelli, Miriam Leone, Valerio Mastandrea, Alessandro Roia, Serena Rossi, Claudia Gerini, Roberto Citran, Luca Di Giovanni, Vanessa Scalera, Antonino Iuorio, Daniela Piperno, Pier Giorgio Bellocchio, Guglielmo Favilla, Urbano Barberini, Giovanni Calcagno, Davide Devenuto, Stefano Pesce, Massimo Triggiani
Festivals & awards:
- BIFFF – Brussels International Fantastic
- Film Festival 2022: Black Raven Competition
- David di Donatello 2022: Best Original Score (Manuel Agnelli)
- Festa do Cinema Italiano 2022: Panorama
- ICFF Italian Contemporary Film Festival 2022
- Italian Film Festival – Scotland 2022
- Tokyo Italian Film Festival 2022
- Noir In Festival 2021: Out of Competition